I’m thrilled to announce that The Wanderlust Writer has been nominated for the 2017 Liebster Award!
This award was created in 2011 and has been given exclusively to bloggers from other bloggers to promote and discover great content within the blogging community. The term “Liebster” is German and indicates “sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.”
Firstly, I would like to thank Sophie from Spark of Thoughts for nominating the Wanderlust Writer to receive this nomination. If you haven’t seen her blog yet, you’re missing out on some awesome, uplifting material. Spark of Thoughts is a blog “dedicated to provide content that inspires and encourages its audience to strive high in every aspect of life.” Sophie focuses on lifestyle, health, fitness and well-being, promoting the message “Let’s ignite the spark that’s within the soul.” Talk about positive vibes!
To my followers:
I’ve been working very hard the past few months developing travel and lifestyle stories to connect with others around the world, so I’m happily accepting this honor and passing it on to continue supporting other writers across the Internet. I’ve been traveling for years now, and I recently started putting together my photography, stories, tips and facts for readers.
The Wanderlust Writer strives to bring you the best travel and lifestyle content, with a ceaseless desire to discover and reveal fresh places, trends and experiences.
I will continue to collect and present the best photos, reviews, tips and more for my readers. As a part of accepting the Liebster Award nomination, I will now provide some fun facts about myself and then answer Sophie’s questions…
10 Random Facts About Me:
- I have two degrees; a bachelor’s in journalism and I just got a master’s in business administration this year. I specialized in marketing for both.
- I just got married December 17, 2016.
- I’ve been to Paris twice for international media seminars.
- I’m infatuated with Game of Thrones.
- I have a black munchkin cat and I’m obsessed with him.
- I’m a Pi Beta Phi alumna from BGSU ↗
- My favorite movies are Gone with the Wind and The Notebook.
- I’m Catholic, but didn’t get confirmed until I was in college.
- I’m adopted and have the best parents in this world.
- One of my hobbies is poetry and I’m considering adding it to my blog.
Answers to Sophie’s Questions:
- If money wasn’t an issue, what’s the one thing you would buy? Unlimited funds towards curing cancer and neurodegenerative disorders.
- Who is your role model? I have two; My dad and my father-in-law.
- Pepsi or coke? Diet coke. Always.
- If you could be 9 years old for a day, what would you do? Hang out with my grandma and grandpa again
- Craziest thing you’ve ever done? Stayed out all night long in Paris until the sunrise.
- You’ve just been elected president of the U.S, what is your first tweet? “I promise to spend more time doing my job than I do on Twitter”
Ashley from livewhilstyourealive.com
Maddy from hellomadds.com
Diana from explorewithdiana.com
Rob and Karen from dreamtimesail.blogspot.au
Diane from dianekubes.com
John and Kim from reflectionsofbali.com
Rok from myperspective24.wordpress.com
Misa from zapisnikjednedivky.wordpress.com
My Questions for the Nominees:
- What is one place you haven’t been that is on the top of your bucket list?
- What is the most daring experience you’ve ever had? (For example: sky diving)
- What is your biggest accomplishment?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- What’s a hidden talent you have?
- What’s an activity, craft or sport that you want to learn how to do?
Leave your links below with your responses! I’m excited to read your answers. If you need help, reach out to me and don’t forget to check out the rules of the Liebster Award and how it works here.
—The Wanderlust Writer