Trending, Cozy-Chic Gifts for this Holiday Season
This year I’m providing different gift guides for different budgets, styles and needs! To start, I’m kicking it off with trending items many are loving this year. Most can be found on Amazon — hello two-day shipping! I’ve linked all the items here and in the links below. I hope you find the perfect gift for your girlfriend/wife/bestie and happy shopping!
1. The coziest sweater: This Free People sweater has been on sale recently at Macy’s for 40% off! It’s long and I love the off-the-shoulder detail with cutouts at the top.
2. Pom Pom hat: This ASOS find is the comfiest, warmest hat that I’ve been wearing a lot this season! I love the oversized Pom on top.
3. Louis Vuitton (dupe) phone case: this phone case is perfect for your friend or girl, and a great deal at $14. Looks so similar to the real one and a fraction of the price! I get compliments all the time.
4. Kylie Lip Kit: if you haven’t tried them yet, you’re missing out. These lip kits last all day and come in tons of colors, I personally like the nude shades.
5. Jessica Simpson Slippers: These snipped booties look similar to the expensive Ugg short boots but they’re only $27!
6. Spanx leather leggings: These have been one of the hottest items for the year, with their great quality design and smoothing effect, everyone loves these!
7. Mama Bear Sweatshirt: A perfect find for a mom or mom to be!
8. Spanx “Mama” maternity leggings: I just personally got these and they’re sooo comfortable! Loving the bump band and these will definitely last me through the second and into the third trimester.
9. Ralph Lauren snow boots: A great addition to any winter wardrobe, these are so soft and lined throughout with faux fur. Found them on Amazon here.
10. MVMT Watch: These high quality watches won’t break the bank but will provide a great gift for someone special this holiday season. I love my silver and rose toned watch and it fits well on my tiny wrist!
Stay tuned for more gifts guides covering the hubby, travel lover, moms, and more this season.
One thought on “Trending holiday gifts guide”
Louis Vuitton (dupe) phone case would be perfect gift for my wife. Thanks for the ideas