I’m happy to announce that The Wanderlust Writer has been nominated for another award, this time the Versatile Blogger Award
! This award recognizes bloggers that provide quality content, photos and display a unique array of posts.
I would like to thank Taiwo from Stuffed Shelves for the nomination, as I will gladly accept this honor in the blogging community! If you haven’t seen her website yet, go check it out at stuffedshelvesite.wordpress.com
! She has some great book reviews and other awesome opinions on her blog. I’m thrilled to be accepting another award from a fellow blogger
. It’s a great feeling to know that my words are touching the world around me, as the internet can feel so vast that you worry your blog will get lost among the noise. I’m truly grateful to have my readers follow me on my travels and read my opinions on multiple topics. Let the adventure continue!
7 Interesting Facts About Me
1. I’m of mixed race (half white, have mystery) and will be finding out soon my exact heritage from Ancestry.com. I was adopted. I do know that I have Irish, Italian and German in my background.
2. I obsessively organize.
3. I like to plan ahead and get frustrated when things change.
4. I’ve always been passionate about writing and knew I wanted to be a writer since an early age.
5. I think of myself as very creative, I’m constantly coming up with new ideas and writing things down.
6. I love to learn knew things, I just got my master’s degree last year and I don’t know what to do with myself since I have no more school left!
7. I’m obsessed with chocolate chip cookie dough.
Leave a link to your post so I can read your interesting facts!